The Leadership Engagement, Assessment and Development (LEAD) Program for High Potential Talent offers those targeted for executive leadership team roles the opportunity to enhance and develop their leadership competencies through assessment, insight from experts, and private executive coaching.
During the LEAD program each participant is assigned an executive coach who provides one-on-one coaching over the course of the program. Currently, the LEAD program holds an alumni of over 50 executives representing more than 15 different companies.
- LEAD provides high quality leadership development at a manageable price.
- Program does not require long absences from a participant’s company.
- LEAD provides customized, real-time support to meet participant needs.
- The LEAD program provides a safe, confidential environment to address participant issues and challenges.
Results and feedback from the Hogan Assessments, a comprehensive and objective assessment tool
- Ongoing one-on-one coaching to address individual interests and issues
- Access to a diverse and powerful peer network
- Nine educational sessions designed to enhance leadership capacity, including:
- Program Assessment Review
- Courageous Conversations
- System and Strategic Thinking
- Executive Communication and Presence
- Leadership Brand
- Executive Judgment
- Building and Leading High-Performance Teams
- Leading Negotiations
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion
Who Should Participate
- Senior executives with P&L responsibilities managing substantial teams
- Individuals being considered for C-Suite positions
- Leaders looking to enhance existing skills
- Executives looking for a cohort-based peer setting
LEAD is a development program run outside of Club membership. Cost to participate is $10,000 per executive.
To nominate a participant, apply for the program, or if you have any questions about LEAD, please contact Brett Taylor at 312-924-3772.