Corporate Social Responsibility
Managing Director, Global Engagement and Corporate Responsibility
Connie L. Lindsey
Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility and
Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In its inaugural year, the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Forum addresses issues at the heart of the economic, social, and environmental impact that businesses have on the community and the public. A growing component of the business landscape, CSR enable corporations to give back to Chicago, drive up employee morale and engagement, and leave a positive impact on the community.
This Forum will cover a range of topics ranging from sustainability policies to building a long-term CSR strategy to socially mindful investments. It offers a strategic opportunity to exchange best practices with your peers around these issues and more.
Join us if you are:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Business Development Officers
- Community Affairs Executives
- Corporate Responsibility Officers
- Chief Programming Officers
- Marketing and Development Officers
- Head of Philanthropy, Partnerships, or Engagement
- Corporate Relations and Outreach Officers
- Head of Sustainable Practices
Contact Megan Cicurel at 312-924-3774 to register for an upcoming event or learn more about this forum.