The LEAD program for high-potential talent is a 12-month leadership development course that engages promising executives— the next generation of Chicago leadership —in an innovative and topical set of unique experiences led by experts in the field. Looking for an opportunity to refine and develop your high potential talent? The LEAD program is the perfect solution.
- LEAD provides high quality leadership development at a manageable price.
- Program does not require long absences from a participant’s company.
- LEAD provides customized, real-time support to meet participant needs.
- The LEAD program provides a safe, confidential environment to address participant issues and challenges.
- Results and feedback from the Hogan Assessments, a comprehensive and objective assessment tool
- Ongoing one-on-one coaching to address individual interests and issues
- Access to a diverse and powerful peer network
- Eight group coaching and development sessions designed to enhance leadership capacity, including:
- Hogan Assessments
- Executive Communication
- Courageous Conversations and Managing Organizational Silence
- Leading Through Influence
- Building and Leading High Performance teams
- Leading Negotiations
- Managing a Diverse Organization and Creating a Culture of Inclusion
To nominate a participant, apply for the program, or if you have any questions about LEAD, please contact Brett Taylor at 312-924-3772.