The Executives’ Club of Chicago is committed to developing the next generation of leadership in business. The growth of future leaders is a critical focus for Club programming, and the Leadership Circle's Group Mentorship program provides a unique opportunity for participants to engage in critical feedback experiences with their peers and senior executives.
The Group Mentorship format consists of two senior leaders per approximately 10 to 12 mentees who meet regularly throughout the year in small group settings. Each mentee group is composed of leaders under age 40 from various industries, functions and experience levels.
- Exclusive access to the intellectual capital of seasoned senior executives.
- Access to a powerful and intimate peer network.
- Opportunities to face and address challenges and perceived weaknesses present in your personal or professional life.
- Participation in group networking programs with other mentors and mentees.
- Opportunity to play a role in developing the next generation of leadership.
- Gain insight and perspective from mentees.
- Develop strategic relationships with fellow mentors and mentees.
Please contact Brett Taylor at 312-924-3772 for more information.