CIO of the Year
Since 1998, The Executives’ Club of Chicago, together with The Association of Information Technology Professionals and Society of Information Management Chicago, has recognized technology leaders with the CIO of the Year Award. Selection considers leadership in driving business value and technological innovation, business partnerships and creating best in class workplace for IT professionals.
- CIO of 2016: Eric Yablonka, University of Chicago
- CIO of 2015: Sonny Garg, Exelon
- CIO of 2014: S. Yvonne Scott, Crowe Horwath LLP and
Brian Hedberg, Health Care Service Corporation
- CIO of 2013: Sanjib Sahoo, optionMONSTER
- CIO of 2012: Stewart H. McCutcheon, Ecolabs/Nalco Company
- CIO of 2011: Susan Malisch, Loyola University Chicago
- CIO of 2010: John M. Hinshaw, The Boeing Company
- CIO of 2009: Timothy R. Zoph, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- CIO of 2008: Patricia Morrison, Motorola
- CIO of 2007: Cathie Brune, Allstate Insurance
- CIO of 2006: John Golden, CNA Financial
- CIO of 2005: Patrick Moroney, Health Care Services Corp (BCBS)
- CIO of 2004: William Farrow CIO, Chicago Board Of Trade (CBOT)
- CIO of 2003: Cathie Kozik, Tellabs
- CIO of 2002: John Moon, Baxter Healthcare
- CIO of 2001: Jean Holley, USG
- CIO of 1000: Lloyd Love, Amcol International
- CIO of 1999: John Fisher, Smith Bucklin & Co.
Contact Emily Meisenzahl with any questions at: EMeisenzahl@executivesclub.org
Submit the nomination application to: PGebczak@executivesclub.org
Nominees need not be a member of The Executives' Club, AITP or SIM, but must work in Chicagoland.