Club membership is comprised of senior-level executives; up-and-coming young leaders; professionals and entrepreneurs of large and small, local, national, and multinational corporations; leaders of universities; state and city government officials; and foreign dignitaries.
Membership is by invitation only, with new members nominated by current members. Members are nominated to and accepted by The Executives’ Club of Chicago without regard to gender, race, religion or age.
Benefits of Club membership include:
- Invitations to Members Only Events
- Access to EC LINK – Beginning October 28, members will have access to this online collaborative tool that provides exclusive opportunities for members to network digitally with other members, share news, activities and best practices, and have direct access to intellectual exchange.
- Participating on a Forum - which represent the most valuable peer-to-peer experience.
- Eligibility to participate in the Leadership Circle – Chicago’s premier forum for under-40 executives
- Eligibility to apply to the Leadership Circle Group Mentorship Program
- Discounted Registration Fees to Programs
For more information regarding membership, please email Membership@ExecutivesClub.org.